Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery
Benefits of Carpet Cleaning with Steam Extraction
- Removal of dirt and bacteria
- Regular steam extraction cleaning will remove soil from deep within the carpet fibers and kill bacteria with temperatures that can reach 240 degrees. It is impossible to sterilize any carpet, due to the construction of the carpet fibers. Steam cleaning does a great job of killing as much bacteria as possible.
- Eliminate Carpet Spots
- While some stains may be permanent, most spots can be safely removed from carpet, such as coffee, dirt, mud, ink, pet stains, juice, red wine, grease and tar. The key to removing spots is to clean them as soon as possible.
- No residues left behind
- Hot Steam Extraction ensures that each carpet fiber is completely free from any residues that some other cleaners can leave behind.
- Contributes to a healthier environment
- Steam Extraction removes the dust and allergens that can cause Respiratory Problems, allergies and other health problems
- Enhances the overall appearance of your carpet and reduces “traffic lane” effects.
- Regular steam cleaning removes dirt and soils that can cause carpets fibers to stick together and get matted down. A clean carpet will also make your room look cleaner and more inviting.
- Extends the life of your carpet and maintains warranty
- Regular carpet cleaning can extend the life of your carpet and will maintain your carpet warranty. Many carpet companies require cleaning every 12-18 months in order to maintain the warranty.
The length of time for the carpets to dry varies. Most carpets will dry within several hours. In certain areas where higher pressures are necessary, the padding will become wet, which will take longer to dry. Most carpets should be dry within 24 hours.
HOST Carpet Cleaning System
There are a few circumstances in which we will use the HOST Carpet Cleaning system. HOST is a dry system that uses less water, so the carpets are dry within an hour. The HOST system lifts carpet pile, is environmentally friendly and has LEED certification. The Host system is ideal for locations that need to have the carpets dry within an hour, such as busy retail that can’t be cleaned overnight, or places that are open 24 hours, such as airports.