Holiday cleanups are no celebration
Holiday season is well under way, and that means a surplus of sweets and baked goods. It also means it’s time for holiday parties with coworkers — for some, this is exciting and for others, it’s something to dread.
Gift exchanging, making a dish for potluck and hanging out with people you may or may not want to be around are all things that come with the territory.
Let’s face it: Unless you love your job, you probably hate the “annual holiday party” and don’t want to be bothered to be at work any more than you have to.
Why people dislike the “annual party” so much:
- They hate the idea of forced socialization, but they will attend it anyway because they feel a sense of obligation to be there with everyone else.
- You have your own personal party plans and holiday obligations to attend to and this is just something that takes time away from the things you would rather be doing.
- Making an effort to buy and exchange a gift can be difficult with a family member, let alone someone you might not know very well.
- Making food can be a hassle because you make dinner every night for your family and you will be making more food for the upcoming holidays, so having to bake even more is just plain annoying.
- The cleanup can be painful. Wrapping paper, baked good and crumbs sprinkled all over your office floor and desk and beverages spilled on tables and floors making things unpleasant are all things that happen at these events.
Hopefully you are a person who loves the holidays and your job for that matter, and doesn’t abhor these parties as much as the average person. If you do fit into that category, April Fresh Cleaning is here to take some stress off your plate.
We specialize in commercial cleaning and do a great job making businesses look spic and span. If you have a holiday party coming up, give us a call and we will be there as soon as you want us to help clean those unwanted messes on the floors, desks, and bathrooms or wherever else they happen to be.
Give us a call at 518-258-7380 or send us a message for a free, no-obligation quote or to answer any questions you may have!