Need Client Gift Ideas? We’ve got ’em!
We have two weeks to go until Christmas and the clock is ticking. Are you still trying to put together some last minute gifts for your clients? We have the tips and ideas to make your gift and business unforgettable.
Top 5 Client Gifts This Holiday Season
- Books– Pick a book that has been most influential to your business and give it as a gift to your clients.This gives customers insight into what your company culture is all about and will open up discussions about it in the future. Make sure to write a personalized note that goes with or inside the book to let your customers know why it was meaningful to you and picked just for them. Take a look at the business best sellers here — Barnes and Noble Business Best Sellers. Are your clients always on the road? A gift card to Audible is a great alternative!
- Gift Cards– Gift cards don’t have to be impersonal. The holidays mean celebration, and nobody wants to have to drive home after a night of particularly, ahem, indulgent celebrating. Gift your customers Uber Gift Credit to get them home without having to get behind the wheel.
- A Handwritten Note– Client gifts don’t have to break the bank. A sincere note of appreciation can have just as much impact — if not more — as a pricier present.
- Donate to a Charity– This is perfect for your clients that don’t accept gifts. It is a thoughtful gesture that will keep your company and your values at the front of your client’s mind. Pick a local charity or make a donation to a charity that may be of your client’s interest. The options are endless and will give them the that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you make a difference in someone’s life.
- A Monthly Subscription Box – Dog lovers, health nuts, men’s grooming kits…These days there are subscription boxes for every personality. Give the gift of a monthly subscription and they will think of you whenever it comes. Let’s call it, the gift that keeps on giving.
Whether it is a heartfelt card or a gift, there is still time to make an impression this holiday season. With any one of these gifts you are sure to spark a conversation and start building the lasting relationships with your clients you’ve always wanted.
And a little heart to heart —
Let’s be honest, as soon as you walk into a business you immediately judge it. You can’t help it. It is apart of how we make connections and part of how we put trust in the companies we are working with. If the office is put together and clean it is much easier to be at ease going into your meeting. We all have had that feeling when you walk into an office that is cluttered and a little dirty. We are immediately uneasy and wonder if our business will be handled so carelessly.
April Fresh specializes in commercial cleaning and do a great job making businesses look top notch for your clients. Impress your clients with a spotless office.Give us a call and we will be there as soon as you want us to help clean those unwanted messes on the floors, desks, and bathrooms or wherever else they happen to be.
Give us a call at 518-258-7380 or send us a message for a free, no-obligation quote or to answer any questions you may have!